All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSew a complete wardrobe without pricey paper patterns! Learn the secrets to pattern-free garment making as you measure, cut, and sew for a fabulous fit every time. Create 24 easy-to-wear garments for women and girls, personalized with a variety of pockets, belts, and hem bands. From a maxi skirt to a shirred blouse and even a raincoat, these projects are ideal for beginning sewists and women of all sizes. Express your passion for fashion-this gorgeous collection of all-seasons styles costs less than the price of a few tissue-paper patterns!
- Author BiographyPatty Young is a licensed textile designer for Michael Miller Fabrics and owner of MODKID LLC, which specializes in high-quality, boutique-style sewing patterns. She is also a published author and her designs have appeared in publications worldwide. Patty lives in Illinois. modkidboutique.blogspot.com.
- Author(s)Patty Prann Young
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication23/05/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.