Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Jesus appeared to Paul on the road to Damascus, he went beyond calling on Paul to be one of his apostles. Jesus expressly asked that Paul be the Apostle to the Gentiles. What was the message that Christ bade Paul to impart? And how can it serve as a guide to those living the Christian life? Paul - The Apostle to the Gentiles by David D. Visser revisits the oft-overlooked epistles of Paul, in which he addresses Gentile believers. This comprehensive study of the person of the Apostle Paul shares how his path veered in both events and in calling from the twelve apostles. From there, it mines the meaning of Paul's Gospel of Grace, and its distinction from the Jewish Gospel of the Kingdom taught by the other apostles. Written to help individuals who question whether or t there is a God, Paul - The Apostle to the Gentiles offers new clarity in a tumultuous contemporary world. By revealing Paul's ardent love for his own Jewish people, alongside his devotion to Christ's singular request of him, this stirring work offers a message of hope in a time of global crisis, one that finds its roots in the epistles of Paul.
- Author BiographyDavid D. Visser began life on a farm, and after attending college for a few semesters, he joined the United States Army. When an automobile accident rendered him paraplegic, he began drawing plans for builders, which then transitioned into his successful home building business. Now retired, he spends much of his time pursuing his longtime interest in eschatology, theology, and Bible studies. He is the author of an autobiography, as well as other books on biblical studies.
- Author(s)David Visser
- Date of Publication17/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.