All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionHow do we help make black America better? Jesse Brown reminds us that we gain financial success and security when we pay ourselves first. -Tavis Smiley, author of How to Make Black America Better: Leading Black Americans Speak Out Jesse Brown's commonsense approach is a surefire way to watch your money grow. -Myra J., The Tom Joyner Morning Show Achieve your financial freedom with step-by-step instructions from award-winning investment manager Jesse B. Brown. Discover the easy-to-follow, down-to-earth secret to living your dreams, whether it's buying a new home, buying a new car, sending your children to college, retiring rich, or going on that once-in-a-lifetime vacation. Pay Yourself First is a must-have reference guide for all African Americans who want to experience their own financial security. If you make less than $30,000 a year-or if you are simply a first-time investor-here is your financial 411 on: How to get out of debt and stay out of debt permanently How to avoid the most common mistakes people make with their money How to put time and money to work for you instead of against you Everything you need to kw about today's best investment options, including IRAs, insurance, stocks, bonds, and mutual funds Jesse Brown has already shown thousands and thousands of African Americans how to successfully manage their money-and make even more while they're doing it. Now you can begin your own journey to wealth. From free money for family emergencies to the fundamentals of saving and investing, Jesse Brown will give you the help you need to secure the things you want and be a winner.
- Author BiographyJESSE B. BROWN is a graduate of the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. President of Krystal Investment Management, Brown is a specialist in the African American market for several major financial institutions. Mr. Brown lives in Chicago.
- Author(s)Jesse B. Brown
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication05/10/2001
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteglossary
- Weight272 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.