All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe pediatric head and neck cancer patient necessitates a multidisciplinary team of specialists to provide an optimal continuum of care. This A-Z guide provides practical, in-depth information for all medical professionals involved in the evaluation and treatment of these patients. Written in an easy to follow format, each entry contains illustrative figures to aid in pathological and radiographical diagsis, as well as structured discussion of evaluation and multimodality management. The alphabetical layout eliminates redundancy and allows the busy physician to quickly locate relevant information. Pediatric Head and Neck Tumors is ideal for young physicians as well as attending physicians seeking to expand their kwledgebase to the various subspecialties involved in the multidisciplinary care of their patients.
- Author BiographyReza Rahbar, DMD, MD, FACS, is Associate Otolaryngologist-in-Chief, Co-Director, Center for Head, Neck, and Skullbase Tumors, Director, Center Aero-Digestive Disorders at Boston Children's Hospital. Carlos Rodriguez-Galindo, MD, is Director, Solid Tumor Program, Pediatric Oncology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Medical Director, Pediatric Oncology Clinical Trials, Pediatric Oncology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. John G. Meara, MD, DMD, MBA, is the Director of the Program in Global Surgery and Social Change within the Department of Global Health and Social Medicine at Harvard Medical School and is Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Harvard Plastic Surgery Training Program. Edward R. Smith, MD, is Director, Pediatric Cerebrovascular Surgery Co-Director, Neurosurgical Stroke Program Co-Director, Center for Head, Neck and Skull Base. Antonio R. Perez-Atayde, MD, is Director of Special Techniques and Staff Pathologist at Boston Children's Hospital.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/12/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note75 black & white illustrations, 160 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1315 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAntonio R. Perez-Atayde,Carlos Rodriguez-Galindo,Edward R. Smith,John G. Meara,Reza Rahbar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.