All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionFind the right words for report cards, parent-teacher conferences, and more Written for teachers grades K through 12, Perfect Phrases for Classroom Teachers helps you find the right words that will communicate a student's progress effectively and reveal his orher weaknesses without sounding negative. This book provideslists of words and phrases that convey difficult messages tactfullyand with appropriate professionalism, and words and phrasesthat follow state standards and guidelines for permanentrecords.
- Author BiographyChristine Canning Wilson is a teacher, certified in four areas between Pre-K and grade 12 in 38 reciprocal states. She has taught graduate level courses for teachers getting certified in methodology and curriculum reform, and is currently a professional development provider for the Massachusetts Department of Education. She has been the keynote speaker at educational conferences worldwide, and she has been chosen as one chairpersons of the international TESOL Conference for 2010 in Boston.
- Author(s)Christine Canning Wilson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePerfect Phrases Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight201 g
- Width127 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.