CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionAs the Light shines in our lives, we are enabled by the Spirit to improve the quality of our lives. Poetry is one way that I can contribute a little light to the world. I write by inspiration - experiences of my own, and of others, kwn, or only kwn of- to allow others the opportunity to feel understood.
- Author BiographySoulbalm, legally known as LaDonya Renee Watts, is an avid writer, poet, speaker, teacher and learner. She loves sharing her words with family and friends around the world. She graduated from the University of Illinois at Chicago with a Bachelor's Degree in elementary education, and received her Masters Degree in Business Administration from University of Phoenix. Soulbaum is currently teaching in a suburban school district outside of Chicago. In her free time, she spends time with her friends, writes, and reads as much as she can Most of her free time, however, is spent with her four children, her top priority.
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/06/1999
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.