All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.67Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first volume of a set of three within the Springer Series in Optical Sciences, and is devoted to photorefractive effects, photorefractive materials, and their applications. Since the publication of our first two Springer books on Photorefractive Materials and Their Applications (Topics in Applied Physics, Vols. 61 and 62) almost 20 years ago, a lot of research has been done in this area. New and often expected effects have been discovered, theoretical models developed, kwn effects finally explained, and vel applications proposed. We believe that the field has w reached a high level of maturity, even if research continues in all areas mentioned above and with new discoveries arriving quite regularly. We therefore have decided to invite some of the top experts in the field to put together the state of the art in their respective fields. This after we had been encouraged to do so for more than ten years by the publisher, due to the fact that the former volumes were long out of print.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/12/2005
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Optical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.113
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note169 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight818 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJean-Pierre Huignard,Peter Gunter
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.