All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.15Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionPhysicochemical studies on po1ynuc1eotides and their components are a relatively new field which, almost daily, attracts an ever- increasing number of scientists. To date, however, only a limited effort has been made to compile the vast amount of physicochemical data available into a useful format. I originally undertook this compilation of data to supplement my own research efforts. But it soon became evident that my labors might be of benefit to other workers in this complex area, and this volume is the result. The information cited in this manuscript covers the literature up to the end of 1970. The present compilation cant possibly list all recorded dissociation constants, extinction coefficients, and Tm values of po1ynuc1eotides, oligonucleotides, and their com- plexes. As outlined in the Explanation of Tables, some discre- tion had to be exercised in the selection of oligonucleotides and po1ynuc1eotides for inclusion. Every effort has been made, however, to provide more than just a representative cross section of the available literature.
- Author(s)Borek Janik
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight394 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1971
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.