Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Izzy Duncan meets two gorgeous guys in one week through her job at a glitzy uptown gallery, she has hesitation which one to choose. Charming, well-mannered art dealer Avery wins over the scruffy, moody artist Grady any time. But then she discovers that Avery seems to have more than a few dark secrets - secrets that only Grady kws the answers to...
- Author BiographyZoe Rice grew up in Brooklyn and now lives in Manhattan. She graduated cum laude from Yale, where her friends thought she should have majored in Art History. She then spent four years editing while her friends told her she should write. She hopes they're happy now.
- Author(s)Zoe Rice
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication08/03/2007
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle Black Dress
- Weight166 g
- Width114 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.