All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionPies, both savoury and sweet, are universally adored. In this 100-strong collection of recipes Genevieve Taylor presents much-loved classics as well as many brilliantly original new creations. These are pies to comfort the soul and delight the palate. Whether crispy or soft, hot or cold, main course or dessert, here are pies from all around the globe to tempt and satisfy. Pie - the ultimate and very best comfort food! With mouth-watering photography by Mike Cooper. Chapters are: Family Favourite Pies, Frugal Pies, A Pie for the Weekend, A Pie in the Hand, Sweet Pies. Pie! is the fourth book in a series that began with the bestselling Mince! (World Gourmand Award for 'Best UK Single Subject Cookbook') and continued with the brilliant titles Stew! and Soup!.
- Author BiographyGenevieve Taylor is a food writer, food stylist and cookery presenter with her own catering company. She lives in Bristol with her husband, two children and a party of pets. Follow Genevieve's excellent projects on Twitter @genevieveeats.
- Author(s)Genevieve Taylor
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series Title100 Great Recipes
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.