All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionA study of four Durham mining villages in the period 1870 to 1926 which examines the effects of Methodism on the political life of the villages during an especially important phase of trade union and political history. Professor Moore's research is both vivid and scholarly. He lived in the community, he can report first-hand on the villagers he talked with, and at the same time he produces an ambitious contribution to the social sciences.
- Author(s)Robert Moore
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/09/1979
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note21tabs.1M.
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.