All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlaces of Memory examines the post-war history of the site where the 1942 Wannsee Conference was held. The author analyses the different uses of the house to investigate how a site turns into a site of memory.
- Author BiographyKatie Digan studied history and philosophy in Groningen, Dublin and Amsterdam. She graduated Cum Laude with a degree in history in 2013 and now works for the research department of the NIOD Institute for War, Holocaust and Genocide Studies, Netherlands, and the National Committee for 4 and 5 May. In 2014 she was the first to win the Otto von der Gablentz thesis award for her research.
- Author(s)Katie Digan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight262 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.