Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis little book may be the key to taking back control of your financial future. We spend our whole life saving and investing for the future, and wondering if we have eugh... We sit across the table or talk on the phone with our advisors, looking at the clock and feeling uncertainty and confusion about the whole process. You may just want to kw, How am I doing compared to other people my age? When you're explaining your retirement goals doesn't have to feel like you're writing an essay, but it doesn't have to. The Eight Distinct Retirement Profiles will provide you with the basic kwledge you'll need to clearly communicate your goals to your Financial Planner quickly and efficiently. You can't plan for the specific issues you'll face during your retirement unless you kw where you want to end up. You'll get a look at the lives of people who have t only quit working, but gone on to enjoy increasing levels of retirement success - often just by changing their mindset and making mir adjustments to their strategies. You'll be equipped to define progress and discuss the obstacles you face, beyond just investment returns, and how to define what financial security means to you. If you kw where you're heading, you'll have the missing variable your advisor needs to understand to tell you if you're on the right track. You'll gain perspective about the kind of lifestyle you would like to live in retirement and turn that perspective into a renewed sense of value and purpose. Think of it as a simple interface that will help you to program your advisor to help you make the decisions necessary to get you where you want to be. It's t like any retirement book on the market.
- Author BiographyAs an author and presenter, Overton provides frameworks for his audience to understand and simplify the complex ideas and problems they face. As an advisor, coach and local leader, Jeremy Overton has spent the last 14 years educating and motivating individuals, families, and business owners who are interested in having a greater impact on their communities, the people they love, and the causes they support. A graduate of Wabash College in Crawfordsville, Indiana, Jeremy and his wife, Tara, live and work in Haubstadt, Indiana.
- Author(s)Jeremy W Overton
- PublisherTb & J Publishing
- Date of Publication11/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTb & J Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.