All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy settle for lackluster gardens filled with dull, ho-hum plants? In this spirited, provocative book, plant guru Kelly Norris calls for a garden revolution: out with the boring plants and in with the exciting newcomers that will make your jaw drop and your pulse quicken! A passionate horticulturist and lifelong gardener, Kelly is the ideal guide to the botanical riches available to today's gardeners. In chapters on environment, structure, seasonal standouts, and plant combinations he shines a spotlight on the A-list plants in every category plants that will thrive, t merely survive. Along the way, he shows you how to forge a personal style in harmony with your garden's setting and local environment. As Kelly puts it, A garden is the best way to savor life on earth. Let Plants with Style guide you to the plants that will provide a richer, more fulfilling connection between you and your own patch of soil.
- Author(s)Kelly Norris
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Content Note273 colour photographs
- Weight771 g
- Width190 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.22
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.74
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.72
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.26
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $49.55Trending at AU $56.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.