All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a handy and concise guide to chest x-rays for the n-specialist. Chest x-rays are an important diagstic tool for medical and nursing practitioners in any specialty. The second edition of Pocket Guide to Chest X-Rays presents essential information on how to interpret test results and to identify rmal and abrmal images in order to make accurate diagses. It is an ideal quick reference for n-specialist practitioners and residents, interns, and nurses who are regularly presented with chest x-rays. It uses check lists and boxed bullet points to highlight important information and includes an extensive range of images for easy reference. There are also case studies and common scenarios and explanations of the key techlogy involved, including CT scans. This edition has been thoroughly updated with 5 new chapters and a new 2-colour format.
- Author BiographyGreg Briggs, MB BS is Senior Staff Radiologist at Royal North Shore Hospital and Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists. He has written extensively for journals and chapters in multi-authored books.
- Author(s)Greg Briggs
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width46 mm
- Height72 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.