All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionKorean is the native language of 67 million people living on the Korean peninsula, and is spoken by an additional 5.6 million as a heritage language. Comprised of seven geographically-based dialects, Korean maintains a strong mutual intelligibility due to widespread media and standardised instruction in schools. This helpful guide is designed to be a go-to resource that fits in your back pocket. Perfect for students, it presents the basics of reading, writing, and understanding han-geul script. Includes: An introduction to the alphabet, letter design, and syllabic blocks; Step-by-step illustrations for forming each character; An appendix with pronunciation rules, basic vocabulary, and brief Korean grammar.
- Author BiographyJeyseon Lee is Lecturer in Korean and Supervisor of Korean Language Courses at the University of California at San Diego. She received her PhD in Korean Linguistics from the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Kangjin Lee holds a PhD in Economics from the University of Hawaii at Manoa and teaches at the College of Business in Jeonju, South Korea.
- Author(s)Jeyseon Lee,Kangjin Lee
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- LanguageEnglish & Korean
- Place of PublicationNY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Weight114 g
- Width105 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.