All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContinued political and ecomic turbulence, pervasive threats of terrorism and climate change- 2015 was a testing year. Even Australia's charmed run as 'the lucky country' threatened to come to an end. The pressures of government resulted in Malcolm Turnbull ousting Tony Abbott to become the country's fifth prime minister in five years. Will this prove to be a case of history repeating itself, or a turning point? This collection of articles from The Conversation traverses the year's highs and lows, the issues and possible solutions from experts in education, environment and energy, business and health, the arts and society. Some commentators or writers capture events as they happened, others take a longer view, but all bring academic expertise to bear on the issues of the day and the challenges of tomorrow.
- Author BiographyJohn Watson is politics and society editor at The Conversation.
- Author(s)John Watson
- PublisherMelbourne University Press
- Date of Publication23/11/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintAcademic Monographs
- Weight366 g
- Width152 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.