All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the striking proposition that by paying attention to what's been learned about human behavior, we can develop a political agenda that is in the human interest. Such values provide the basis for an action-oriented sociology. Poltics in the Human Interest explores the theoretical foundation of a humanistic sociology. It is a call for the return to the original progressive agenda - that kwledge about human behavior can be used to create social progress and a better world.
- Author BiographyWilliam Du Bois, Ph.D. is assistant professor of Justice Administration at Southwest Minnesota State University. R. Dean Wright, Ph.D. is Ellis and Nelle Levitt Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Sociology at Drake University.
- Author(s)R. Dean Wright,William Du Bois
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication18/04/2007
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.