All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRhyming couplets feature Professor Poopdeck and two young friends as he takes them on a type of poop safari. Words for poop (e.g., gua, number two, ca-ca), its forms and styles (cubes, tubular, wet and dry), and myriad of uses (souvenirs, a means of tracking and marking, housing insulation, food, fertilizer, fuel, etc.) are all conveyed with humor and a certain demand for respect. It's a book that says: Don't just flush this stuff away! While it may dismay and stink, there's more to this stuff than you might think!
- Author BiographyArtie Bennett is the inspired creator of The Butt Book, a good-natured hymn of praise to rear ends in all their variety ( The Horn Book ). Here Mr. Bennett once again combines fascinating facts with elegant rhyme to bring kids an illuminating look at a topic that shouldn't offend us, and is actually quite poop-endous! The author lives in Brooklyn, NY.
- Author(s)Artie Bennet
- PublisherBlue Apple Books
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationMaplewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Apple Books
- Content NoteFull Colour throughout
- Weight454 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $22.51
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.37
- AU $10.61Trending at AU $13.99
- AU $7.66Trending at AU $11.39
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $13.72
- AU $7.53Trending at AU $13.76
- AU $8.00Trending at AU $9.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.