All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do some people achieve greater success and happiness than others? The key is positive psychology. For most of its history, psychology has focused mainly on the darker side of human behaviour - depression, anxiety, psychosis and psychopathic behaviour. In 1998, Martin Seligman became president of the American Psychological Association and inspired a movement to focus on the positives in human behaviour. Positive Psychology For Dummies : Taps into the burgeoning media focus on happiness and positive mental attitude Provides key information on the origins, theory, methods, practitioners and results of positive psychology Demonstrates how to understand what makes you tick, how to hone positive emotions and how to use positive philosophy for success in both your personal and working lives. Is perfect for a wide audience, from those wanting to get more out of their life, to psychology students or counsellors About the author Gladeana McMahon is co-author of Performance Coaching For Dummies . She is regarded as one of the UK's top ten coaches. Averil Leimon is co-author of Performance Coaching For Dummies . She is a business psychologist and a leading UK leadership coach.
- Author BiographyAveril Leimon is a leadership psychologist and international business coach who uses positive psychology on a daily basis. She is a founder member of the Association for Coaching and is one of the top ten coaches in the UK. Gladeana McMahon is a leading transformational and personal development coach and Vice President and Life Fellow of the Association for Coaching. She was named as one of the UK's top ten coaches by the Independent on Sunday and Sunday Observer.
- Author(s)Averil Leimon,Gladeana McMahon
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/2009
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight568 g
- Width187 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.