All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume addresses profound issues in international ecomics, with contributions from leading researchers on the implications of trade. Empirical studies address preferential trading arrangements, global imbalances and exchange rates, facilitating an understanding of how the ecomy functions and enabling detailed policy evaluation.
- Author BiographyMURRAY KEMPis Professor Emeritus at the University of New South Wales, Australia. He obtained his Ph.D from the Johns Hopkins University, USA, and taught at McGill University, Canada, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA, and the University of New South Wales, Australia.He has contributed mainly to the pure theory of international trade and to the economics of exhaustible resources. HIRONOBU NAKAGAWA is Professor of Economics at Aoyama Gakuin University, Japan.He obtained his M.B.A. from New York University, USA,and his Ph.D. in Economics from Columbia University, USA. His research focuses on international macroeconomics and finance. His research has been published in journals such as the Journal of Monetary Economics and Journal of International Money and Finance. TATSUYA UCHIDA is Professor of Economics at Aoyama Gakuin University,Japan.He obtained his Ph.D. in International Economics from Aoyama Gakuin University. His research interest is in applied microeconomics, especially industrial organization and managerial economics.
- Author(s)Hironobu Nakagawa,Tatsuya Uchida
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight575 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMurray C. Kemp
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.