CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- Description'Where the mind goes, the man follows.' - Joyce Meyer The groundbreaking principles of POWER THOUGHTS are w encapsulated in a 365 day devotional, which encourages you to expose negative thinking and learn to think in line with God's Word. Walk with Joyce day by day, as she demonstrates the twelve strategies that provide the antidote to every battle your mind faces. The POWER THOUGHTS DEVOTIONAL will teach you how you can control the way you think and make positive changes to your life.
- Author BiographyJoyce Meyer is one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers. Her TV and radio broadcast, Enjoying Everyday Life, airs on hundreds of television networks and radio stations worldwide. She travels extensively, holding conferences throughout the year, speaking to thousands around the world. Joyce has written nearly 100 inspirational books, including MAKING GOOD HABITS, BREAKING BAD HABITS, POWER THOUGHTS and BATTLEFIELD OF THE MIND.
- Author(s)Joyce Meyer
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/09/2016
- Weight396 g
- Width130 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.