All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Practical AVR Microcontrollers, you'll learn how to use the AVR microcontroller to make your own nifty projects and gadgets. You'll start off with the basics in part one: setting up your development environment and learning how the naked AVR differs from the Ardui. Then you'll gain experience by building a few simple gizmos and learning how everything can be interconnected. In part two, we really get into the goodies: projects! Each project will show you exactly what software and hardware you need, and will provide eugh detail that you can adapt it to your own needs and parts availability. Some of the projects you'll make: * An illuminated secret panel * A hallway lighting system with a waterfall effect * A crazy lightshow * Visual effects gizmos like a Moire wheel and shadow puppets In addition, you'll design and implement some home automation projects, including working with wired and wireless setups. Along the way, you'll design a useable home automation protocol and look at a variety of hardware setups. Whether you're new to electronics, or you just want to see what you can do with an AVR outside of an Ardui, Practical AVR Microcontrollers is the book for you.
- Author(s)Alan Trevennor
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight782 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.66Trending at AU $38.33
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.