All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionGenuine, life-giving spirituality calls us to be our best selves and to bring out the best in others, each and every day. It calls us to care-for God, others, and ourselves. In Practicing Presence, popular spiritual writer Kerry Walters shows us how to integrate care into our daily lives on the road to happiness and holiness. As Walters reveals, we do t need to be professional caregivers to nurture a creative, intimate, and meaningful openness to our deepest selves, to others, and to God. We simply need to be present to who God is and who we are as images of God.
- Author BiographyKerry Walters holds the William Bittinger Chair of Philosophy at Gettysburg College in Pennsylvania. A popular lecturer and writer, he is the author of numerous essays and twelve books.
- Author(s)Kerry Walters
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/1999
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheed & Ward,U.S.
- Weight204 g
- Width129 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.