All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive guide to massage during pregnancy, labor, and postpartum contains extensive evidence and practice-based wisdom, grounded in the author's 38 years as a practitioner and teacher. This edition includes three technique manuals of precise instruction and anatomy-embedded illustrations, plus extensive online technique video clips, teach effective, safe practices. Discussions of perinatal research, anatomy, physiology, functional adaptations, and emotional responses, invoke deep understanding for the rmalcy of pregnancy. The special needs chapter equips therapists for working cooperatively with medical experts when complications or high risks are involved. Business chapters focus on marketplace success, and include voices of longtime therapists in a variety of settings. Book purchase includes exclusive access to online ancillaries featuring a wide range of professional, business and medical resources compiled specifically to prepare readers for the opportunities and challenges of a maternity massage therapy specialization.
- Author(s)Carole Osborne
- PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleLWW Massage Therapy and Bodywork Educational Series
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringhouse Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight590 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.