Presenting to Boards: Practical Skills for Corporate Presentations by Julie Garland McLellan (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $64.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionA book of practical hints and tips for making successful board presentations. Boardroom presentations can gain acceptance of new strategic proposals, make sales, or build shared understanding and common identities. They are important to career success. Board protocols, behaviours, and legal liabilities may be very different from those in executive life. Understanding the boardroom environment is fundamental to presentation success. Most information on presenting is designed to help reluctant presenters to survive their ordeal. Very little is written or taught about how to excel and how to meet and surpass the expectations of highly discerning corporate audiences. Yet that is what boardroom presenters must do. This book provides practical skills that will help you to make your boardroom presentations successful. Written by an internationally acclaimed expert on corporate governance and filled with real life anecdotes and helpful tips, this book is a 'must read' for any executive who aspires to succeed in presenting at the highest corporate level.
- Author BiographyJulie Garland McLellan is a boardroom expert. As a company director she has been on the receiving end of countless presentations and as an executive she has presented to some of Australia's largest and most important boards. Julie is also a qualified professional speaker and is a highly rated presenter both in the boardroom and the training room. Acknowledged by her audiences as an insightful and motivating speaker she brings highly professional content with an engaging manner to her training and sales presentations. She leaves her audiences with practical skills that will enhance their abilities immediately making a noticeable difference in performance. Julie is one of Australia's leading governance consultants. She is also a professional non-executive director with experience on a range of boards within government and other sectors. She has served on the boards of Melbourne Water Corporation, Bounty Mining, Hats Holdings, Victorian Energy Networks Corporations, City West Water, Victorian Minerals and Energy Council, Melbourne University Engineering Foundation, Kimbriki Environmental Enterprises, Kyoto Energy Park and Hassall & Associates. Julie has an MBA, an Honours Degree in Engineering, a Diploma and an Advanced Diploma in Company Directorship, and a Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance.
- Author(s)Julie Garland McLellan
- Date of Publication22/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.