All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.79Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $46.10Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.23Trending at AU $41.07
- AU $26.08Trending at AU $27.35
About this product
- DescriptionSquid kws all about being president. It means living in a big house, doing all the talking--oh, and having a tie is crucial. He's all set! In the next election, don't vote for the most qualified candidate. Join Aaron Reylds and Sara Varon as they explore the ideal qualities of leaders, diplomats ...and giant squid.
- Author BiographyAaron Reynolds, is the New York Times bestselling author of many books for children, including Here Comes Destructosaurus!, Carnivores, and the Caldecott Honor-winning Creepy Carrots! Before becoming a writer, he was an actor, a dancer, and a waiter. He has never been a sardine or a giant squid, but he's pretty sure neither would make a good president. He lives in Chicago. For more information about Aaron Reynolds, please visit www.aaron-reynolds.com. Sara Varon is a printmaker, graphic novelist, and children's book author/illustrator living in Brooklyn. Her books have received many accolades, and she was a recipient of the 2013 Sendak Fellowship and was an Eisner Award nominee in 2014. Sara currently teaches printmaking at the School of Visual Arts in New York.
- Author(s)Aaron Reynolds
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout, jacketed
- Weight454 g
- Width238 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sara Varon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.