Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Number One international bestselling author of Jurassic Park comes this classic Crichton page-turner, weaving together heart-pounding thrills with cutting-edge techlogy. In California, odd things are happening to unemployed scientist Jack Forman. His children tell Jack that strange men have visited the house. And Julia, his wife, isn't helping - she acts, even looks, somehow different. Deep in the Nevada desert, in the laboratory where Julia works, things are out of control. A swarm of rogue microbots, designed to reproduce and learn, is developing with a frightening speed that has the scientists battling to contain it. Only when Jack is called in to help does he discover the shocking truth - the microbots have been programmed to behave as predators. And Man is the prey...
- Author BiographyMichael Crichton is the author of 'The Andromeda Strain', 'Congo', 'Jurassic Park', 'Rising Sun', 'The Terminal Man', 'The Lost World' and 'State of Fear'. He is the winner of an Edgar Award (1980; 'The Great Train Robbery') as well as an Emmy, a Peabody, and a Writer's Guild of America Award for the television series 'ER'.
- Author(s)Michael Crichton
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/12/2006
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight300 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.