All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a primary trainee, you must demonstrate a kwledge of mathematics to be recommended for QTS. This popular, widely recommended text helps you audit your kwledge of mathematics and understand what learning you need to pass your course. A rigorous test helps you identify your strengths and weaknesses and can be revisited at key stages in your course as a tool to monitor and evaluate progress. The fourth edition has been updated in line with the new National Curriculum, includes more information on expanding and developing your kwledge of mathematics and is linked to the newest Teachers' Standards.
- Author BiographyMike Fletcher is a Lecturer in Mathematics Education at the Research and Graduate School of Education, University of Southampton. Claire Mooney is an Instructor at the School of Education and Professional Learning, Trent University, Canada.
- Author(s)Claire Mooney,Mike Fletcher
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAchieving QTS Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight147 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.