All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn reaction to globalization, Taiwan has attempted to restructure its schools along more western lines in at attempt to attain legitimacy on the world stage. As a result, Taiwan principals, once kings within their schools, must implement reforms that are contrary to longstanding rms and traditions. Principal Leadership in Taiwan Schools examines principals' adjustment to their new leadership role, highlighting the pervasive tensions between collegial forms of leadership with more authoritative, top-down models common to East Asian countries.
- Author BiographyRoger C. Shouse has been an educator for 35 years. He spent a year as a visiting professor at Taiwan's National Pingtung University of Education and is currently an Associate Professor of Education in the Pennsylvania State University College of Education. Kuan-Pei Lin earned her B.Ed. in Educational Psychology & Counseling at the National Taiwan Normal University, her M.S. in Counseling and Counselor Education at Indiana University, and a Ph.D. in Educational Leadership at the Pennsylvania State University. She has been an assistant professor in the Graduate Institute of Educational Administration at the National Pingtung University of Education in Taiwan since 2005.
- Author(s)Kuan-Pei Lin,Roger C. Shouse
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/10/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight372 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.