Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionINTERNATIONAL MARKETING, 10E, International Edition is an invative, up-to-date text ideal for anyone seeking success in this fast-paced field. You will discover topics ranging from beginning start-up operations to confronting giant global marketers. This in-depth text will prepare you to conquer the international business world!
- Author BiographyMichael R. Czinkota is one of the foremost experts on international business and marketing in the world. His insights and counsel are frequently sought by the media, global companies, and governments all over the world. He is a frequent speaker on issues related to trade, trade policy, and global business strategies. His key research is in the field of export promotion and export development. He has served in the U.S. Government as Deputy Assistant Secretary of Commerce, where he was responsible for trade analysis and support of trade negotiations. He holds three honorary doctorates and advises universities around the globe. He currently serves on the faculty of The McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University. Ilkka Ronkainen, a leading expert in the areas of international business and marketing, has served on the faculty of The McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University for the past 20 years. In addition, he is the Director of the School of Business program in Hong Kong. He is docent of international marketing at the Helsinki School of Economics and frequently teaches executive classes in Europe, Asia, South America, as well as the United States.
- Author(s)Ilkka A. Ronkainen,Michael R. Czinkota
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication20/08/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1480 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 10th Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.