All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of this established classic text reference builds upon the strengths of its very popular predecessors. Organized as a broadly useful textbook Principles of Fluorescence Spectroscopy, 3rd edition maintains its emphasis on basics, while updating the examples to include recent results from the scientific literature. The third edition includes new chapters on single molecule detection, fluorescence correlation spectroscopy, vel probes and radiative decay engineering. Includes a link to Springer Extras to download files reproducing all book artwork, for easy use in lecture slides. This is an essential volume for students, researchers, and industry professionals in biophysics, biochemistry, biotechlogy, bioengineering, biology and medicine.
- Author BiographyDr. Joseph R. Lakowicz is Professor of Biochemistry at the University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, and Director of the Center for Fluorescence Spectroscopy. Dr. Lakowicz has published over 400 scientific articles, has edited numerous books, holds 16 issued patents, and is the author of the widely used text, Principles of Fluorescence Spectroscopy now in its 3rd edition.
- Author(s)Joseph R. Lakowicz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/08/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note98 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2812 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2006. Corr. 5th printing 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.