All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionIn Principles of Quantitative Equity Investing, pioneering financial researcher Dr. Sugata Ray demonstrates how to invest successfully in US equities with quantitative strategies, using rigorous rule sets to decide when and what to trade. Whether you're a serious investor, professional advisor, or student of finance, Ray will help you determine the optimal quantitative rules for your investing objectives, and then backtest their performance through any historical time period. He demonstrates each key technique using state-of-the-art Equities Lab software - and this book comes with 20 weeks of free access to Equities Lab, plus a discount on its purchase. Ray covers key topics including stock screening, portfolio rebalancing, market timing, returns and dividends, benchmarks, bespoke measures, and more. He also presents a series of powerful screens built by many of the world's most successful investors. Together, this guidebook and software combine to offer a turnkey solution for creating virtually any quantitative strategy, and then accurately estimating its performance and risk characteristics - helping you systematically maximize your profits and control your risk.
- Author BiographySugata Ray teaches and conducts research at the University of Florida. Ray's research has been published in a number of peer-reviewed journals, including the Journal of Investment Management and the Journal of Financial Markets. Ray's work has been presented to regulators, including those at the SEC and the Fed; academics at conferences such as the American Finance Association and European Finance Association; and industry participants. Ray's research has been covered in CNN, The Economist, the Financial Times, NPR, and The Wall Street Journal, among numerous other trade and popular press outlets. In addition to his academic pursuits, Ray also develops and manages quantitative investment strategies for Fundamental Global Investors, an investment company, and Capital Wealth Advisors, a wealth management company. Previously, Ray worked in various capacities in a number of financial services firms and asset managers, including Legg Mason, Oliver Wyman, and Lehman Brothers. He received his Doctorate, Master's, and Bachelor's degrees from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. You can read more about the author at his website: www.sugata.in.
- Author(s)Sugata Ray
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFinancial TImes Prentice Hall
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.