All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to state-of-the-art treatments and health care kwledge about gender diverse persons, this second edition of Principles of Transgender Medicine and Surgery presents the foremost international specialists offering their kwledge on the wide spectrum of issues encountered by gender diverse individuals. In this handy text, professionals of all types can get important information about various aspects of transgender health care for a full spectrum of clients, from childhood to advanced age. Key topics addressed include medical and surgical issues, mental health issues, fertility, the coming out process, and preventive care. This essential text is extensively referenced and illustrated, and instructs both vice and experienced practitioners on gender-affirming care.
- Author BiographyRandi Ettner, PhD, is a clinical and forensic psychologist, a staff psychologist at the Chicago Gender Center, and president of New Health Foundation Worldwide. Stan Monstrey, MD, PhD, is professor and chairman of the Department of Plastic Surgery at the Gent University Hospital, Belgium. Eli Coleman, PhD, is director of the Program in Human Sexuality and Chair in Sexual Health at the University of Minnesota. He is one of the founding editors of the International Journal of Transgenderism and founding editor of the International Journal of Sexual Health and past president of the World Professional Association for Transgender Health, Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality, International Academy of Sex Research, and Society for Sex Therapy and Research.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white tables
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byEli Coleman,Randi Ettner,Stan Monstrey
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.