All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- Description<em>Probability, Statistics, and Random Signals</em> offers a comprehensive treatment of probability, giving equal treatment to discrete and continuous probability. The topic of statistics is presented as the application of probability to data analysis, t as a cookbook of statistical recipes. This student-friendly text features accessible descriptions and highly engaging exercises on topics like gambling, the birthday paradox, and financial decision-making.
- Author BiographyCharles Boncelet has a BS in Applied and Engineering Physics from Cornell University and an MS and PhD in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from Princeton University. Since 1984, he has been employed at the University of Delaware. He is a Professor in the Electrical & Computer Engineering Department and has a joint appointment in the Computer & Information Science Department. He is currently Associate Chair of Undergraduate Studies in the ECE Department. Boncelet has written approximately 100 research papers in journals and technical conferences on a variety of topics in signal processing, information theory, probability, and algorithms. He regularly teaches courses in probability and statistics, signal processing, and communications. Boncelet is a senior member of the IEEE and a member of SIAM, Eta Kappa Nu, and the Delaware Academy of Science.
- Author(s)Charles Boncelet
- PublisherOxford University Press, USA
- Date of Publication19/02/2016
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press, USA
- Weight862 g
- Width190 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.