Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details most common statistical process control tools with many examples for high-volume production. It aims to make elements of high-volume production process control simple and easy to understand. It lets you thoroughly understand process controls instead of blindly trusting software tools that operate as black boxes. If you are dealing with high-volume production as an operator, line supervisor, inspector, process engineer, quality engineer, manufacturing manager, plant manager, or president of the company, you have to understand the statistical process control basics explained in this book in order to be successful.
- Author(s)M. Kemal Atesmen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note71 black & white illustrations, 36 black & white tables
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.