CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the close relations between the United States and Panama, stemming in large part from the extensive linkages developed when the Canal was under U.S. control and Panama hosted major U.S. military installations. The current relationship is characterized by extensive counter-narcotics cooperation; support to promote Panama's ecomic, political, and social development; and a bilateral free trade agreement (FTA) that entered into force at the end of October 2012.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication22/04/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight192 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byCharles Bolitno
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.