All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.04
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.94Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.06Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.77Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $13.97
About this product
- Description<b>The Secret Histories vels deliver a terrific, adventurous blend of genres...[and] high-octane heroism, (SFRevu) wrapped up in a thrilling and dangerous supernatural world that only <i>New York Times </i>bestselling author Simon R. Green could dream up....</b> Call me Drood, Eddie Drood. Some kw me as Shaman Bond and most simply don't want to kw me at all. For centuries, my family has been keeping the things that lurk on the darker side of existence as far away as possible from humans like you, without you even kwing we're there. Unfortunately for us, t everybody appreciates what we Droods do. Recently, I personally managed to survive yet ather attempt on my life, but the rest of my relatives weren't so lucky. My parents are missing in action. My grandfather has been murdered. And the future of my family lies in the iron grasp of the Lady Faire, an incredibly seductive, mysterious, and powerful being. She possesses an ancient object that can save them. I have to steal it from her. Easy eugh to say, difficult--and very, very dangerous--to do...
- Author Biography<b>Simon R. Green</b> is a <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author of the Secret Histories novels, including <i>Casino Infernale</i>, <i>Live and Let Drood</i>, and <i>For Heaven's Eyes Only</i>, as well as the Nightside Series, and the Ghostfinders series. He lives in England.
- Author(s)Simon R Green
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleSecret Histories (Roc)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date10/03/2017
- Weight544 g
- Width163 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.