All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the documents of Vatican II (Lumen Gentium and others) as well as biblical, theological, and spiritual resources, Hinze seeks to develop a deeper understanding of what it means to foster prophetic obedience in a dialogical church. In the spirit of works by Johann Baptist Metz, Ignacio Ellacuria, Jon Sobri, Dean Brackley, and Sandra Schneiders, this book advances a practical fundamental ecclesiology that combines a constructive theological argument with an argument for greater lay participation and grassroots democracy in the church, based on historical descriptions of church practices in history and society.
- Author BiographyBradford E. Hinze is the Karl Rahner Chair in Theology at Fordham University in New York. He is a former President of the College Theology Society and the current Vice President of the Catholic Theological Society of America.
- Author(s)Bradford E. Hinze
- PublisherOrbis Books (USA)
- Date of Publication27/04/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMaryknoll
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrbis Books (USA)
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.