Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionTheir path has been guiding me to believe in the truth: the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. My great-grandfathers', grandfathers', uncles', and father's paths were directed down the bloodline to the qualities of a Proverbs man. They believe in the saying A good name is more desirable than great riches, to be esteemed is better than silver or gold (Proverbs 22:1). The quality of holiness is shown t in what we say but in what we do in life. As a Proverbs man I meet different diversions and distractions daily, which makes me less than perfect. But I confess to the Lord daily who I am and where I want to be in Christ Jesus, and he says, I'm with you always, to the end of the world. My experience with the Holy Spirit has changed my life and how I see the world. The Holy Spirit has begun to order my steps in his Word. Blessings from reading Psalm 1:6 have begun to happen in my life. Blessed is the man that walketh t in the counsel of the ungodly. My sons were raised with the Proverbs man formula. It has made a difference in their lives. Now they have discipline, love, respect, and ownership for their lives. Blessed be the man who reads and does God's mighty works.
- Author(s)Barney S Johnson
- Date of Publication14/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.