All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic, completely updated work features current experience at the federal level under the Civil Service Reform Act, new issues of employee testing for alcohol and drug abuse, and how to deal with difficult employees. It addresses essential issues facing government and public personnel systems, e.g., patronage and the merit principle, job design, pay and employee benefits, recruitment, career development, and labor-management relations. Legal aspects are emphasized, especially court decisions essential to any professional in the field.
- Author(s)Robert D. Lee
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/07/1993
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGaithersburg, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Weight800 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.06Trending at AU $47.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.