All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionBuilt by Fincantieri and introduced into service in late 2007, Queen Victoria's reign is still quite young. She has been welcomed with open arms by the cruising public and is a floating celebrity with royal engagements, tandem Atlantic crossings and Gala World Cruises. The first in a new breed of Cunard ships, her design - based on the Vista Class hull of Carnival Corporation - is strengthened and enhanced to give her the ability to cross the North Atlantic Ocean. This hybrid represents a new era for the 170-year-old Cunard Line, introducing one of the most luxurious ships to carry the Golden Lion. Queen Victoria: A Photographic Journey takes the reader on the journey of a lifetime through the public rooms of this stately ship. From her exquisite Grand Lobby to her Royal Court Theatre, each room is described in light narrative with complementing photographs, allowing the reader to enjoy an on-board experience from the comfort of their living room! Written by two passionate ocean liner and cruise fans, this book is beautifully illustrated with over 200 colour photographs, creating a lovely lasting memento of Cunard's Queen Victoria.
- Author BiographyChristopher Frame and Rachelle Cross coauthored The QE2 Story and Q M2: A Photographic Journey. They have a website relating to QE2, QM2, QV, and historic liners at www.chriscunard.com.
- Author(s)Chris Frame,Rachelle Cross
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width248 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.