All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from his book An Eye for An Eye, Spillane gives us a book which consists of eight chapters on the theme of Is there a place in psychology for personal responsibility? Spillane states that psychology's enduring popularity is due to its inventions and t its important discoveries, for there are ne, and that the majority of psychologies deny personal responsibility.
- Author BiographyRobert Spillane is a Professor and past Dean of the Graduate School of Management at Macquarie University. He has written ten books, numerous journal articles and a play performed at the Mermaid Theatre, London.
- Author(s)Robert Spillane
- PublisherMichelle Anderson Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHill of Content Publishing Co Pty Ltd
- Weight450 g
- Width203 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.