All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor counselors, pastors, women's ministry leaders, and any Christian woman who wants a user-friendly quick reference guide to Scripture, here is an essential resource! Scripture passages are conveniently gathered under ninety topics that concern today's women, including adoption, birth control, career, contentment, dating/courtship, depression, friendship, prodigal children, self-worth, singleness, an unsaved spouse, worry, and more. Perfect for counseling or for personal study and memorization, this revised and updated edition includes new topics and features an attractive new cover design.
- Author BiographyPatricia A. Miller is a professor and program director for biblical counseling at Calvary University. She is a graduate of Moody Bible Institute, Western Illinois University, and Calvary Theological Seminary and lives in the Kansas City area.
- Author(s)Patricia A Miller
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight390 g
- Width142 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine19 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.