All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionIn RNA Mapping- Methods and Protocols expert researchers in the field detail many of the methods which are w commonly used to study RNA. These include protocols for the consequence of the emerging interest in the characterization of cellular RNAs urged by their potential use as diagstic biomarkers or therapeutic targets. In particular, the biological relevance of microRNAs in human physiology and disease development is highlighted in the 16 chapters focused on methods for their physical and functional mapping. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, RNA Mapping- Methods and Protocols provides instruction and inspiration for scientists who are facing the challenges of the discovery and/or functional characterization of RNA molecules for a wide variety of applications ranging from vel biomedical diagstics to therapeutics and biomaterials.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication24/07/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1182
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 53 colour illustrations, 42 black & white tables, biography
- Weight983 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byM. Lucrecia Alvarez,Mahtab Nourbakhsh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.