All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the author's philosophy of life that having faith that things will eventually work out keeps a person going in spite of mistakes made along the way.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Wurtzel graduated from Harvard College, where she received the 1986 Rolling Stone College Journalism Award.She was music critic at The New Yorker and New York, and her articles have appeared in numerous magazines.She is the author of the best-selling Prozac Nation and Bitch: In Praise of Difficult Women, and she currently lives in New York City.The film Prozac Nation starring Christina Ricci and Jessica Lange will be released in 2001.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Wurtzel
- PublisherTimes Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationWestminster
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimes Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.