All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat could be more punk rock than a band that never changed, a band that for decades punched out three-minute powerhouses in the style that made them famous? The Ramones' repetition and attitude inspired a genre, and <i>Ramones </i>set its tone. Nicholas Rombes examines punk history, with the recording of <i>Ramones </i>at its core, in this inspiring and thoroughly researched justification of his obsession with the album.
- Author BiographyNicholas Rombes is an English professor at the University of Detroit Mercy, where he teaches and writes about film, music, and pop culture. His writing has appeared in range of journals and magazines, including Exquisite Corpse (edited by Andrei Codrescu) and McSweeney's. He is also the editor of the forthcoming book Post-Punk Cinema.
- Author(s)Nicholas Rombes
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/04/2005
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series Title33 1/3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight122 g
- Width121 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.