All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRead This If You Want To Take Great Photographs Of People is an inspiring book of conceptual starting points and invaluable technical tips for anyone, vice or professional, who wants to take top-tch pictures of people. The book distils portrait photography into seven subject areas, including 'Composition', 'The Gaze and 'The Street', and features beautiful, startling and inspirational photographs in each category. Readers are given practical insights into the ideas and techniques of a wide range of historical and contemporary masters so they can put it all into practice themselves. Scattered throughout the book are 'technical tangents' packed with invaluable practical guidance for basic lighting set-ups, kit, camera modes and more. Also included is definitive advice from a lawyer on your legal rights when taking pictures of people.
- Author BiographyHenry Carroll studied photography at the Royal College of Art, and his work has been exhibited worldwide. Building on his experience teaching A-Level Photography, he founded frui.co.uk, a company specializing in photography courses, holidays and events. He is the author of Read This If You Want To Take Great Photographs.
- Author(s)Henry Carroll
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication07/09/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note50 colour illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width144 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.