All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $28.47
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.59
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $45.84Trending at AU $48.29
- AU $18.02Trending at AU $28.36
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.98
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $32.99
About this product
- DescriptionReading Strategies for Spanish Speakers by Susan Davis Lenski and Fabiola Ehlers-Zavala, provides strategies for classroom teachers, bilingual teachers, and paraprofessionals who have Spanish-speaking students to teach reading strategies in both English and Spanish. This book was developed on the premise that children need to internalize reading strategies to become self-regulated readers. It presents 25 highly usable reading strategies with examples in both languages. The strategies are explained in clear, concise language, with only the most important references to research and related literature. Features: Variations of strategies Assessment ideas Family connections Techlogy tips Interactive website
- Author(s)Fabiola Ehlers-Zavala,Susan Lenski
- PublisherKendall/Hunt Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/03/2004
- SubjectUnclassifiable: no BIC
- Place of PublicationIowa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKendall/Hunt Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.