All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most significant milestones in a young child's life is starting school. But how do you kw if your child is ready to take this big step? This book is an essential guide to help you make this decision. Educational and parenting expert Kathy Walker explains all the important factors to consider and gives you the information you need to be confident you're making the right decision for your child. She also provides advice on how to prepare your child for school and explains the strategies schools use to familiarise children - and their parents - with school.
- Author BiographyKathy Walker is the author of the bestselling book for parents, What's the Hurry, and the teachers' guide, Play Matters.
- Author(s)Kathy Walker
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication30/05/2011
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPenguin Books Australia
- Weight193 g
- Width138 mm
- Height164 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.